Medical Clearance/Fitness Certificate from Airport Health Department, Govt. of Pakistan is required if there is an indication that the travellers is suffering from any disease or physical or mental condition that:
- Maybe considered a potential hazard to the safety of the Aircraft.
- Adversary affects the welfare and comfort of the other passengers and /or crew members.
- Requires special medical attention /or special equipment during the flight.
- Maybe aggravated by the flight.
Guide lines for a women with uncomplicated pregnancy is as following:
- From 28-34 weeks of pregnancy a letter from Doctor/Gynecologist should be carried confirming the normal state of pregnancy and expected date of delivery.
- The state of health of pregnant women will also be then duly checked and certified by Doctor of Airport Health Establishments, Government of Pakistan.