A valid International Polio Vaccination Certificate is required travellers departing from Pakistan. For the facilitation of International Passengers Polio counters are set up at Land Crossings,Sea Ports and International Airports of Pakistan which are providing 24//7 Services-
Polio Vaccination Certificate is valid for one year.
YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION:
A Yellow fever is a viral infection that occurs in Africa and South America.
- Entry Requirement to Pakistan:
A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is required for travelers of one year of age or older coming to Pakistan from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission i.e Africa and South America.
- Validity of Certificate:
A Yellow fever vaccination should be done 10 days before travelling. Existing and new yellow fever vaccination certificates are now valid lifetime as announced by World Health Organization.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres in Pakistan:
In order to facilitate the travellers departing to Africa and South America, Yellow Fever vaccination is done at following Centres.:
- Islamabad International Airport, Islamabad.
- Allama Iqbal International Airport, Lahore.
- Jinnah International Airport. Karachi.
- Medical Centre for Federal Govt. Servants Karachi.
- Medical Centre for Federal Govt. Servants Lahore.